Term of Reference
List of Projects 2013-2015
List of Projects 2010-2011
> ACEN (Asian Chemical Education Network)
> ANAC (Asian Network of Analytical Chemistry)
> ANEC (Asian Network of Environmental Chemistry)
> APFAN (Asian Pacific Food Analysis Network)
> ANRAP (Asian Network of Research on Anti-diabetic Plants)
> ChIN (Asian Chemical Information Network)
> GC (Green Chemistry)
> LCI-MSC (Low-Cost Instrumentation and Microscale Chemistry)
> NPMC (Natural Product and Medicinal Chemistry Network)
> HA (History and Archives)
> ANMC(Sub-Project, Asian Network of Metallic Chemistry)
List of Projects 2008-2009
> Asian Network of Analytical Chemistry (ANAC)
> Asian Chemical Education Network (ACEN)
> Asian Chemical Information Network (ChIN)
> Asian Network for Environmental Chemistry (ANEC)
> Asia Pacific Network for Food Analysis (APFAN)
> Green Chemistry (GC)
> Medicinal Chemistry and Natural Products (MCNP)
> Asian Network for Research on Anti-diabetic Plants (ANRAP)
> Low-Cost Instrumentation-Microscale Chemistry (LCI-MSC)
> History and Archives of FACS (ARCHIVE)
Project Reports and Announcements
> Application for FACS Projects in 2004-2005
Asian Coordinating Groups for Chemistry (ACGC)
> About ACGC
> Minutes of ACGC Meetings
> The Conference: ASOMPS
> Related Meetings
> The Journal: ACGC CRC
30 JANUARY TO 1 FEBRUARY 1989
1. Agenda for ACGC VI
2. List of Participants
3. List of Additional Documents Available
4. List of Acronyms
5. Commonwealth Science Council: Proposal to hold a Regional Symposium on "Chemistry and the Environment" in Brisbane, Australia during 1-2 September 1989, in conjunction with Chemistry International/Third Asian Chemical Congress.
6. Proposal on Publication of Chinese Chemical Journals in English.
7. Publication in English of papers by members of ANAIC, in Chinese Journals.
8. IFS Pilot Project. Assistance to the Operation and Maintenance of Scientific Equipment in the SADCC Countries.
9. Low Cost Equipment for Chemical Education.
10. Follow up to ASOMPS VI.
11. Proposed Regional Seminar on Aspects of Natural Products Chemistry in Tropical Plants Industry.
12. Address by Professor Federico Mayor. Director-General of UNESCO to ASOMPS VI on 24 January 1989.
13. Statement concerning the Regional Network for the Chemistry of Natural Products in Southeast Asia.
14. Statement concerning the Network for the Chemistry of Biologically Important Natural Products (NCBHP).
15. Statement concerning the Asian Pacific Information Network on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (APINMAP).
16. Statements concerning the International Program in the Chemical Sciences (IPICS).
17. Statement concerning the Natural Products Research Network for Eastern and Central Africa (NAPRECA).
18. Statement concerning La Sociedad Latinoamericana de Fitoquimica.
19. Report of the Analytical Services Centre at Silpakorn University.
20. Report of the Analytical Service Centre at the University of Santo Tomas.
21. Report of the Analytical Service Centre at Universiti Pertanian Malaysia.
22. Report of the Centre for Pharmacological Testing at Chiang Mai University.
23. Report of the Centre for Pharmacological Testing at the University of Santo Tomas.
24. Preliminary Report on the Activities of the Southeast Asian Cooperative Program on Descriptive Botany (SEABOP).
25. Statement concerning UNESCO University Foundation courses in Modern Science.
26. Brochure concerning the Symposium on Instrumentation in Asia-Pacific Region (SIAP).
27. Proposal concerning a Symposium on Applied Bioinorganic Chemistry.